The Soweto tour is 4 to 5 hours long. If we visit another township, add another two hours.
What to expect on your tour:
- Reminisce about what it was like to photograph the township during the apartheid era
- Choose a theme for your photographic journey
- Hector Peterson Museum
- Nelson Mandela House
- The Soweto Theater
- Drive through Soweto to get a feel of how the residents live
- Visit an informal settlement
- Receive a CD of your trip, delivered to your doorstep or mailed to you.
- Book a tour here...